WHAT WE DO
Villanova invests in Western U.S. based, middle market companies in partnership with founders, family owners and managers. We are partners and stewards, to help companies and their owners realize their potential, while preserving legacy and culture.
WHY PARTNER WITH Villanova
- Two and a half decades and seven funds dedicated to a consistent strategy.
- Average partner tenure of sixteen years.
- We have seen most of the challenges faced by lower middle market companies as they grow.
- Commitment to leaving a company in better condition than when we arrived.
- Conservative capital structures - focus on sustainable earnings growth, not financial engineering.
- We are local - we live and work in the same region as our partner companies.
- It's about all stakeholders, not only shareholders.
- Proven record of working with management to develop and implement organic and acquisition growth strategies.
- We have relationships with a diverse group of leading, regional and national consultants.
- Average portfolio earnings growth has exceeded 100%.
- We believe in reinvesting back into businesses for the future - in infrastructure, talent and innovation.
- Longer average investment periods (5-10+ years) and fund life compared to most investors.